general disclaimer: opinions are a mental construct, and obviously not thought to be shared by all
You May Not Complain About My Verbal Graffiti
Mankind is the bane of civilization. We are fucking ourselves out of existence. We perpetuate every stereotype ever created, and we laugh about it. Maybe some omnipotent man in the sky will magically make everything better with his illegitimate, turn-the-other-cheek-pansy-ass son. Seriously, the Bible, the Koran, the Pali Canon... any of the holy books, are nothing more than an elaborate version of Aesop's Fables. Yet, none of them make quite as good a point as Aesop. It's odd that no matter what religion, faith, or freedom of choice you are, we are all still struggling with the futility of our existence.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, and continue to say it, "The Smiths are so busy trying to keep up with the Jones, and they're all sinking on the same ship. Time isn't going to stop, and you're not going to become immortal. Nothing but death and time are immortal, and I'm always questioning time. Work toward a greater goal for all mankind instead of individual gain. Sharing never hurt anyone, ever. Period."
Oh, and I'm not going to vote. No, I don't care what anyone says, I don't believe in wasting my vote to write-in someone who I know would only get my vote, and I would not vote for anyone on the ballot. When they stop the whole "separation of church and state" issue, and there are no more prayers at the National Conventions, then yeah, maybe I'll start voting. Until then, I'm not going to waste my breath on anyone who is willing to sacrifice their beliefs not only in themselves, but in what this country was founded on, just so they can gain power. That's kind of rise to power is not deserved.
Anyway, Goodnight and Good Luck
27.10.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment