Hello. My name is iStone. Due to lack of comprehension skills, you may not be able to understand what is being said, but that's okay, just wait for the haze to clear...
Better?
I thought so...
In the past few months life has been like one of those open-shutter pictures where you let it expose over a long period of time. Especially if you look at the headlights on cars. An obvious blur. It has beautiful wavelngths and then there is the ugly side. The pieces of the picture that are stagnant.
I don't really understand much about life, but I don't think I'm supposed to either. This conscience existence doesn't seem like it's long enough to understand everything, or even a portion of it.
I don't have the ability to talk openly about what bothers me, I'm just not good at it. Lately there has been a lot on my mind. A lot... and I don't know how to talk about it. This is not a cry for help, this is me getting things off my chest. Just because this is appearing in the public eye doesn't mean that I want sympathy, or empathy. It just means it's what is on my mind.
The one thing that's on my mind more than anything else is anger. Anger about everything. I have an extremely short amount of patience, and lately the smallest things have been pissing me off. Not just pissing me off, but making me visibly upset. I often feel like getting into fights, just to hit something. I know there should be a "healthy outlet", but lately I don't have the energy to find one. I don't have the energy to do much of anything except menial tasks that don't require much thinking.
Yeah, I still feel like hitting someone
25.8.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so hit someone. i'm sure there's any number of anger charged misfits like you that would be delighted to take a few of your jabs... go on, seek out what you say you want and what you're looking for might be right in front of your face ready and willing.
Post a Comment